Miss Ayala -6th Grade
MEET THE TEACHER
Miss J. Ayala, M.Ed.
My name is Josephine Ann Ayala. I am 52 years young! I currently teach 6th grade Language Arts, Social Studies, and P.E./Health. This year I celebrate my 27th year in Baldwin Park Unified School District. With 29 years of educational knowledge, I continue to appreciate each day as if it were my first. I have taught in both private and public schools covering grades 3, 5, 6, 7 and 8. I live and work in this great city of Baldwin Park!
I was born to Louis and Socorro Ayala in March 1967. I grew up in Baldwin Park with my two sisters and one brother. I am a twin. My twin sister is also a teacher in BPUSD. My parents taught me to always strive for the best, never give up, and be kind to others.
- Ernest R. Geddes Elementary, Baldwin Park, CA (Kindergarten)
- St. John the Baptist School, Baldwin Park, CA (Grades 1 – 8)
- St. Lucy's Priory High School, Glendora, CA (High School)
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, CA (Bachelor of Arts Degree: Liberal Studies)
- California State University, Los Angeles, (Master of Arts Degree: Educational Administration)
Food: In N Out Burgers, Chicken Enchiladas, Chocolate Cake
Movie: The Wizard of Oz
Drink: Coffee, Ice Tea, Water
Teams: Los Angeles Dodgers, Denver Broncos
Restaurant: Casa Guerrero (Baldwin Park, CA)
Musical Group: Backstreet Boys
Flower: All kinds
Candy: Anything Chocolate